Heating ,Ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC System ) to provide comfortable work place or living place to the people. Lot of emphasis has to be given while designing this system to achieve the proper required results.
The application of Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) controls starts with an understanding of the building and the use of the spaces to be conditioned and controlled. All control systems operate in accordance with few basic principles.
The capacity of the HVAC system is typically designed for the extreme conditions. Most operation is part load/off design as variables such as solar loads, occupancy, ambient temperatures, equipment & lighting loads etc keep on changing through out the day. Deviation from design shall result in drastic swings or imbalance since design capacity is greater than the actual load in most operating scenarios.
Without control system, the system will become unstable and HVAC would overheat or overcool spaces.
In this area our projects include:
- Detailed survey, Investigations and pre studies
- Complete system Design as per the location and requirement of the client
- Equipment selection as per the design
- Plat room location fixing and design
- Preparation of the flow diagrams
- Piping /ducting design.
- BOQ and tender preparation and issuing the same to client/architect
- Vendor /Material Approvals
- Drawing approvals
- Project review /administration and monitoring
- Technical and economical control
- Inspection of equipment’s and installation
- Certifying the installation and commissioning
- Technical documentation
Our designated skilled engineering team will participate actively in all phases in a project – including preliminary studies, determination of user requirements and design conditions.